Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Why wasn't I born beautiful?

I am very average looking - subpar of that, even - so I am always resentful about the way genetics work. So, like the rest of the ugly people in the world who try, I use makeup which I am now realising is very aptly named. It bridges the gap enough that I can leap and maybe hang on the edge of the other side.

Anyways, today I tried Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream #2. #1 is for people more pale than I am. The bottle is really cute, unlike the people who need to use it. I took a picture of the bottle like everybody who writes a blog review but I couldn't take a nice picture so here's a google link. The texture is jellylike (duh) instead of like lotion and starts off yellowish instead of greyish. This is good for people who are not pasty and do not desire to be. I do still put some beige powder on afterward because I don't particularly like having whiter skin but I don't really have to. It blends into a very nice matte texture and smells pretty too. I was a little concerned because I have sensitive skin but I didn't have any adverse reaction.

No, it did not make me look like the youtube makeup person who recommended this product. This fact is severely disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment