Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

I hate Converse

Dear Converse,

I hate you and I hate your shoes. When I decide that I'm going to wear a pair of sneakers to go out, it's because I want to give my feet a break. Today was the first time I've ever worn a pair of Converse sneakers. After a few hours of sort of limping around in pain, I had to walk on top of the heel part. I don't think I'll ever buy another pair again. EVER.

Here, enjoy this beautiful picture of my ankle. It is surprisingly difficult to photograph your own ankle.

It's the same dilemma that one faces when wearing that pair of heels - they look fabulous but they will scrape your ankle raw. Except these sneakers are not glamourous and somehow scraped me ankles raw through a pair of socks. THROUGH THE SOCKS. I didn't even spend that much time walking around.

Yours truly,
Carmen Dam

P.S. I hate you


No comments:

Post a Comment