Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

I dislike smartphone usage

Hi internet. If you've ever pulled out your phone to check Facebook while having a conversation with somebody in the real world, I think that you should eat a bag of dicks. At the very least, you should be honest and just say "I would rather speak to someone virtually than pay attention to you."

The point of making plans to see a person is to spend an experience with them. People usually say "spend time" but I don't really believe in that. I could spend time with someone and we could just both text other people the entire time. If you don't respect somebody enough to listen to them or they're just that boring, I don't understand why you would take the time to come into contact with them. Just text them. At least then they'll get your full attention.

I appreciate what phone companies are doing with technology. Really I do. It has saved me from boredom and I've retrieved numbers from Facebook during sort of emergencies. I just sometimes wish that everybody had a brick phone that was only good for calling people.

For the record, this was prompted by Eva restaurant in Los Angeles. They actually understand that the enjoying of a dinner is greatly enhanced by enjoying the company you're with. I am also okay with texting. I'm not enthralled by it but I tolerate it without getting angry.

So, I hope you're enjoying all those cocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment