Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

Life is beautiful

One of the things about life that I truly believe in is that it's beautiful. It really is, even for a bitter old croon such as myself. It's very rarely that I feel that way though, and today was one of those days. For approximately the last two weeks there was no difference between myself and Debbie Downer. It was to the point that I had forgotten that the proper mix of sunshine and being with people you like is probably better than burrowing at home. It was that conundrum of feeling too depressed to do anything that would actually cheer you up and doing something stupid instead. Note for the future: getting riled up over Big Brother is never the right action for any reason.

But yeah, life is beautiful and I was too busy being bitter that I had forgotten that.

No comments:

Post a Comment