Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Hello, world

Hi internet. I probably will have an audience of exactly 0 people because I don't have any especially helpful advice and am not likely to talk about it. If I'm lucky, maybe three people in total will ever read one of my blog posts. And those three people will be very disappointed because, oh no, it was a complete and total waste of their time.

So lone reader, I'm sort of sorry. I guess. This blog is just for me to be bitter and rant about things which is enjoyable to do but not to read. I'll explain the title a bit. To those who are familiar with the types of chocolate it is fairly obvious.  Unlike me, who had to look these things up because I'm fairly ignorant. Just like you (probably). Couverture is a type of chocolate that is made with extra cocoa butter and is considered very high quality. 65 to 70 is a reference to cocoa solids and just happens to be my preferred percentage. It's pretty bitter but still nice.

In short, I'm being pretentious and saying that my blog is high quality and I am a bitter person which will become increasingly evident. Of course, couverture is used as more of a coating or for decoration which means that it's just seemingly high quality. High quality in the way I use paragraphing, proper spelling, and try to have some eloquence (some). And then you realise the contents are empty. Sorry again, I guess. But nobody's reading this so apologising is kind of pointless. Goodbye, to absolutely nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment